27 Απριλίου 2015

My first canvas - 13 Arts last project

Hello!

Today I would like to show my first canvas.  It happens to be my last project, as a 13 Arts DT member.  I can't say how sad I am for leaving the 13 Arts family, but being really tired and stressed, this step-down was much needed. It was made to be given as a gift to a very beautiful lady, whom I admire and am grateful to. She has given me a big opportunity, by accepting me in her DT. I'm talking about the ultra-talented, lovely Aida Domiciewicz!!


There it is
(the huge cluster is based on the 2 Crafty Bubble Grid panel!)




The canvas was meant to be dramatic, vibrant, bold and strong, just like the lovely person whom the it is already sent to.  More detailed photos you can find at the 13 Arts blog.  The colour combo I chose was purple-gold-brown-lilac. The canvas contains some purple flowers, just as the following KafeScrapoMama challenge requires!


8 σχόλια:

  1. Τελειος ο καμβας!Πολυ ομορφα χρωματα!Ολες σου οι δημιουργιες ειναι εξαιρετικες!Πραγματικα θαυμαζω ολα οσα φτιαχνεις!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ειναι εξαιρετικός ο καμβας! Σου παει πολυ αυτο το στυλ πιστεύω. Εύχομαι να ξεκουραστείς και όταν περάσει η σεζόν να επιστρέψεις δριμύτερη! ❤️

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Υπέροχη δουλειά,απίθανος συνδυασμός χρωμάτων και ονειρεμένα layers!!!!!Αγαπώ και θαυμάζω για ακόμη μια φορά!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh magic!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! magic!!!!!!!!!!!! your canvas gives a positive !!!!!!!!!!! what a joy to see your projects in our challenges KSM!!!!!!!!!! thank you very much. I'm your fan. ))))))))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ваш ентузіазм і заохочення багато значить для мене !!!! Спасибі мій друг! Я великий шанувальник вашого теж!

      Διαγραφή
  5. τι να πω σε μια scrap diva με τη βουλα!!!ρισπεκτ!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Beautiful layout! So many details and elements!! Thanks for joining us at KSM))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!