21 Μαρτίου 2015

Be yourself

Hello everyone!
Today I would like to share with you my page 
for Scrap Around The World March Challenge,
in which, being a DT member of 2 Crafty,
I had the honour to contribute as a guest Designer!

The lovely moodboard is a totally modern, graphic-design-oriented beauty!
So I tried to stick close to its style and produced a modern page,
pretty outside of my comfort zone.  As you will notice, 
there is not a single flower in my layout!
(Unbelievable, eh?)


My page
(all the inks and media are from 13 Arts, of course and the lovely stamps belong to Georgia Heald)

 

And the moodboard




The page is absolutely based on the following amazing 2 Crafty Chippies:


For more details on my page, please visit the 2 Crafty Chipboard Blog!


That's all from me for now!
I hope you liked my page!



4 σχόλια:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!