29 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Amazing Treasure

Hello, ladies!
I hope you had a great day on Christmas, filled with joy and bright moments with your loved ones!
I also wish that the New Year that's already very close to us brings you all the best and most importantly, health and joy!

I would like to share with you a layout today. I haven't created on this theme for a very loooooong time - my children have grown out of this wonderful age!  

Oh yes, the theme of my page is the amazing treasure a baby is!

Those of you who actually have a baby (or two or three) in their lives, I think, will agree with my statement. Babies are a treasure in our lives (ok, and bringers of lots of fatigue and sleepless nights)!



You can see more details of my page and how I handled my elements at the 13 Arts blog!

Products used:



The mask I used is Kasia Krzyminska's Letters!
(I'm totally in love with her masks)


ps. Aren't these 2 Crafty Stars LOVELY???

5 σχόλια:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!