11 Μαρτίου 2014

My silly faces

Hello everyone!

Thanks to the Supreme Scrap Tournament people's votes (THANK YOU SO MUCH), I continued to Round 4.
And here I am today to share with you my page for the 4th Challenge.
Yes it was a difficult one for me.  Again.

You'll understand why, once you read what we were required and not required to do:

Layout:
double page layout
Size layout:
2 pages of 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12 x 12 inch)
Photos:
- eight or more
- no duplicate photo's
Theme:
free
Colour:
free

You must make:
-  Make hidden elements on your pages. Minimum of three
-  The hidden part of the elements should not be visible at first sight! It needs opening before we can see the hidden inside.
-  Size of the elements is free
-  Place of the elements on the pages is free
-  Type of the elements is free. The three hidden elements may be of the same type. But you can use 2, 3 or more different elements. Your choice.
-  Think of flaps that can open, elements that can turn, secret elements that you have to pull out of their hiding place.
-  It is ok if a pulling mechanism is visible. Such as a piece of paper, a fiber or ribbon, a brad used for turning a wheel.

Not to be used:
- All kinds of ink (including spray ink and misting ink)
- No paint of any sort
- No stamps
- No gesso
- No chalk

Materials, embellishments:
Free

When I read the "not to be used" section, I admit I was disheartened.
I LOVE mixed media, I love messing with gesso, inks, stamps, paints! They are a vital part of my style and.... this time I had to omit them!!!!  Wow that was a tough challenge!!!

Of course scraplifting or copying ideas was out of question... and again, I decided to try and do all I could WITHOUT my precioussssssss inks/mists/pastes/stamps. To cut a long story short, I made a page within my own style and close to my standards, but this time its theme is quite different.

The truth is that even though I didn't expect it, I had much fun when I created it! And I hope it will make you smile too!

Now a few things on my double page:
As you see, it features 8 different photos of myself. I chose a funny subject this time and adopted a more playful and fun style. I usually am a serious, brooding person... but the truth is that my humorous part is a side of myself which does exist, but doesn't come to surface very often. Only a few people who know me well can see it.

I didn't use any type of ink or paste, nor did I use any stamps.  The white splatters on the background paper are printed.  I chose 7 Dots studio Messy Head collection's "Big Words" paper for my background (you can see it here) and some die-cuts, of course, for my layered cluster.

I hid 4 tags with my journalling in my page.  They are resting under my layers of papers and embellies.  In order for them to be revealed, they must be pulled.  You will see them in the following photos.

First of all, a photo where you CAN'T see the tags:




And now you will see WHERE my tags are hidden and HOW they are pulled and brought to light:

They are laid under the white gauge
(if you take a closer look, you will discover their white threads)



and here they are
(1)

(2)

(3)


The last tag is at the bottom of the cluster

under the title


right here

So... this is my page. I hope you like it!!

Thanks for visiting!

13 σχόλια:

  1. Melenia, you have created a beautiful double layout! I have always been impressed by your artistic style, but this layout is FABULOUS because it actually tells a story!!!! Gives your layout a totally different depth, and says sooo much about you ... So, it's art meets scrapbooking!!! Totally love it!!! Well done and good luck in the tournament!!!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. είναι πανέμορφη!!!!χαίρομαι που μένεις πιστή στο στυλ που διαμόρφωσες τα τελευταία χρόνια....είναι ΕΣΥ και σε αυτή σου η σύνθεση και χωρίς τα mixed media στοιχεία....το layering που πάντα κάνεις είναι απίθανο!!!!υπεροχα χρώματα επίσης!!!καλή επιτυχία, αν και είναι εξασφαλισμένη!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Καλά!!! Πονηρήηηηηηηη!!!! Διάλεξες χαρτιά έτοιμα "πειραγμένα" αρκετά, οπότε πάλι είσαι στο στυλ σου!!! Αλλά έκανες και κάτι άλλο, που ήθελα καιρό να δω από εσένα (εκτός αν έχεις ξανακάνει κάτι παρόμοιο και δεν το έχω πάρει χαμπάρι): "Τσαλάκωσες" το πανέμορφο μουτράκι σου και έπαιξες με την κάμερα!!!! Και κάδραρες και την πιο φευγάτη φάτσα σου!!! Τα χρώματα και τα στολίδια υπέροχα!!!! Βασικά μου βγαίνει η λέξη "γουστάρω"!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. απλα θεικηηηηη!!!πραγματικα σου το λεω!!!!σε καθε προκληση αποδεικνυεις οτι εισαι ταλενταρα!!!!οι φωτο τελειες!!να βγαζεις πιο συχνα!!!!καλη επιτυχια!!!!ειμαι σιγουρη δηλαδη!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Τώρα εγώ τι να πω.....???????Τα είπαν όλα τα κορίτσια..θα προσθέσω μόνο ότι τα είναι ΦΑΝΤΑΣΤΙΚΗ!!!!!!!!!Τα λόγια γίνονται γραφικά σε αυτή τη σύνθεση...χωρίς καμιά όρεξη για υπερβολές!!!!!!!!!Μπράβο και καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. αααααααααααααα!!!!!!!!!!!!! θαυμάσια σύνθεση!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Θα συμφωνησω με τα κοριτσια και ειδικα με την κυριακουλα γουστάρω τρελά τις φωτο σου !!!!!!!!
    Εισαι μεγάλο ταλέντο !!!!!! Και παμε και πληρώνουμε τις ξένες για τα σεμινάρια πφφφφφ ποτε θα αποφασίσεις να ξανακάνεις κυρία μου ??????
    Φιλια πολλα καλη επιτυχία !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Eεεε μα είσαι απίθανη!!!! Τι φοβερό μπουκέτο με γκριμάτσες !!! Χααχχααχα, είναι πραγματικά πολύ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες Μελένια !!! Για άλλη μια φορα φοβερή- καταπληκτική-πρωτότυπη-...απλά μοναδική δημιουργία!! Καλή επιτυχία απο καρδιας!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Δεν έχω λόγια Μελένια μου!!!!!!!!Είναι τόσο μα τόσο υπέροχα όλα!!!!Και οι φωτογραφίες απίθανες!!!!!Συμφωνώ βεβαίως με την Κυριακούλα!!!!Είναι φοβερο που "τσαλακώνεσαι" και το ευχαριστιέσαι!!!!Και το καλύτερο μας ευχαριστείς κι εμάς με τα αποτελέσματα!!!!!!Μπραβο και πάλι μπραβο!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Τέλεια!!!!!απίθανες πόζες στις φωτογραφίες και όμορφα χρώματα!!!μπράβο!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!